CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   [rcsd] cjoint (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=273871)

Pierre Courtiade June 8th 09 08:36 AM

[rcsd] cjoint

Hello Friends,

Being at the origin of the publicity made here on this excellent site
http://cjoint.com/
which permits to freely host images, I am pleased to announce that the
limit of 500 Ko per image is now of 1024 Ko per image.
(The image is still kept for a maximum of 21 days)

HTH

--
Kind regards,

Pierre Courtiade
courtiade at free dot fr

rodney June 8th 09 10:56 AM

[rcsd] cjoint

G'day Pierre,
I noticed that, bravo to the webmaster :)