CollectingBanter

-   Pens & Pencils (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Does the Lamy converter Z25 work with the safari or do you have to use Z24? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=207688)

yland45[_2_] March 8th 07 10:39 AM

Does the Lamy converter Z25 work with the safari or do you have to use Z24?

i already bought the Z25 converter. But it says that you need the Z24
in the safari which i plan on puchasing in the near future. as far as
i can tell, the only difference b/n the two is that one has a red
twist and the other black. Should I but the other or will this one
work?

Juhapekka Tolvanen March 8th 07 11:51 AM

"yland45" writes:

i already bought the Z25 converter. But it says that you need the Z24
in the safari which i plan on puchasing in the near future. as far as
i can tell, the only difference b/n the two is that one has a red
twist and the other black.

There is also this difference: Z25 has threads. Z24 must be pushed to
its place until it says "click!".

Should I but the other or will this one work?

Buy the other one.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"Du hast mich gefragt, und ich hab nichts gesagt. Willst du bis der Tod euch