CollectingBanter

-   8 Track Tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   FOR SALE: Easy-Listen 8 Trax (cont'd) (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12)

JCC June 28th 03 06:01 AM

FOR SALE: Easy-Listen 8 Trax (cont'd)

Sorry. Hit the "Post" button accidentally. Continuing w/
Christmas/Gospel list and forward.

(Long message) Mom's cleaning out her attic! Quality unknown; unable
to test each tape because she sold her 8-track player. Location:
Orange County, California.

==PRICE==
$1.00 each
$25.00 for all of them
Shipping costs (packaging and postage) will depend on where you're
located.

Contact:

==CATEGORIES==
*Christmas & Gospel (cont'd)
*1960's
*1970's
*Arthur Fiedler
*Leonard Bernstein
*Zubin Mehta

==CHRISTMAS & GOSPEL (cont'd)==================================
"Barbra Streisand: A Christmas Album" - ($1)
(c)? Columbia TC8 (CBS, Inc.)

"Mahalia Jackson: Silent Night-Songs for Christmas" - ($1)
(c) ? Columbia Limited Edition
Mastered to Dolby "B" standards.

"Tennessee Ernie Ford: 25th Anniversary Hymns/Gospel" - ($1)
(c) 1974 Capitol Records, Inc.
Some Titles:
What a Friend We Have in Jesus / The Old Rugged Cross / In The Garden
/ How Great Thou Art / Take My Hand, Precious Lord / Were You There? /
Just a Little Walk with Jesus.
(Note: Have 2 tapes; on one the label is in fair-to-poor condition.
Will throw in for free with purchase of the better tape.)

==1960's========================================== ====
"Still Swinging: The Big Bands Play Songs of the 60's" - ($1)
(c) 1975 RCA Records
Titles:
La Dolce Vita / Walk On By / This Guy's in Love with You / Java / My
Cup Runneth Over / Up, Up, and Away / Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet
/ A Hard Day's Night / Charade / These Boots Are Made for Walkin'.

==1970's========================================== ===
B.J. Thomas
"Amazing Grace" - ($1)
(c) 1981 Word, Inc.
"Happy Man" - ($1)
(c) 1978 Word, Inc.

Barbra Streisand
"Greatest Hits" - ($1)
(c) ? Columbia TC8
"Greatest Hits Vol. II - ($1)
(c) 1978 Columbia Records.

"Barry Manilow: One Voice" - ($1)
(c) 1979 Arista Records.

"Carly Simon: Anticipation" - ($1)
(c)? Elektra Records.

"Elvis' Christmas Album" - ($1)
(c) 1975 RCA Records.

John Denver
"Greatest Hits, Vol. II" - ($1)
(c) 1977 RCA Records
"Rocky Mountain Christmas" - ($1)
(c) 1975 RCA Records.
"Seasons of the Heart" - ($1)
(c) 1982 RCA Records.
(This one has "Carl, 5/82" hand-written on the back label.)

Judy Garland
"Judy at Carnegie Hall" - ($1)
(c) ? Capitol 8-Track Stereo.

Lily Tomlin
"And That's the Truth" - ($1)
(c) 1972 Polydor Incorporated.
"Modern Scream" - ($1)
(c) 1975 Polydor Incorporated.
"On Stage" - ($1)
(c) 1977 Arista Records.

Peter, Paul, and Mary
"The Best of Peter, Paul & Mary" - ($1)
(c) 1970 Warner Bros.

Simon and Garfunkel
"Bridge Over Troubled Water" - ($1)
(c) 1972 CBS, Inc.
"Greatest Hits" - ($1)
(c) 1972 CBS, Inc.
"Wednesday Morning 3 A.M." - ($1)
"Exciting New Sounds in the Folk Tradition"
(c) ? Columbia TC8

==Arthur Fiedler/BOSTON POPS================================
"Fiedler's Greatest TV Hits" - ($1)
(c) 1973 RCA Records
Titles:
The Carmen Ballet: Suite / Grand Galop Chromatique / The Waltzing Cat
/ Everything is Beautiful / American Patrol / The Gypsy Baron:
Overture / Faded Love / Tennessee Waltz / I'll Fly Away / Play Me /
Spanish Flea.

"Fiedler in Rags" - ($1)
(c) 1974 Polydor Incorporated.
Some Titles:
The Entertainer / Maple Leaf Rag / Alexander's Ragtime Band /
Variations on Varsity Rag.

"90 Minutes with Arthur Fiedler and the Boston Pops" - ($1)
(c) 1976 Polydor Incorporated.

==LEONARD BERNSTEIN==============================
"Leonard Bernstein Conducts Ravel" - ($1)
Orchestre National de France.
(c) 1978 CBS, Inc. Columbia TC8
Titles:
La Valse / Alborada del Gracioso / Bolero

"Chopin: Concerto No. 1 in E Minor for Piano and Orchestra, OP. 11" -
($1)
Murray Perahia, Piano.
New York Philharmonic Orchestra.
(c) 1980 CBS Inc.