CollectingBanter

-   Baseball (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   FS: Baseball card collection (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=157988)

Allen in Houston December 31st 05 07:36 AM

FS: Baseball card collection

I would like to sell my entire collection of baseball cards. Most
complete sets (Upper Deck, Fleer, Topps, Score, Donruss, Bowman, Topps
Traded, and more) from 87-92, some factory sealed. Lots of star and
rookie cards in albums. Many magazines (SI, Baseball Cards, Topps
Baseball, Beckett) from 1990-1995. Approx. 15,000 commons from 87-92.

Asking $500 for the everything above. Estimated value of everything
above is over $1000.

Separately, I will also sell all of my Starting Lineup figurines (Jose
Canseco, 2 Bledsoe,
Bagwell, Griffey Jr., Frank Thomas, Pavel Bure, and others), plus FOX
Sports figurines (JB, Terry, Howie and Cris Collinsworth) for $150.
These SL are mostly from the early 90's and are all in boxes in mint
condition. Book value is over $250.

If you buy the cards and SL, I'll knock $50 off...$600 for everything.

Email me at LewisA1 at yahoo dot com to get more information. I'll try
to answer as quickly as possible.

I live in Houston, TX and would prefer to sell to somebody that can
come pick this stuff up. There is way too much to ship.