CollectingBanter

-   Basketball (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   FS: Dennis Rodman "Bad As I Wanna Be" 1st Edition Hardcover Book (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=69212)

J.R. Sinclair March 17th 04 05:34 AM

FS: Dennis Rodman "Bad As I Wanna Be" 1st Edition Hardcover Book

Dennis Rodman "Bad As I Wanna Be" 1st Edition Hardcover Book

I have for sale the 1st edition, harcover, auotobiography Book "Bad As I
Wanna Be" by Chicago Bulls' Dennis Rodman (1996). The out-of-print edition
contains 259 pages of text as well black and white photographs profiling
the life and career of Chicago Bulls' Dennis Rodman.
Front Jacket Excerpt:
"Fifty Percent of life in the NBA is sex. The other fifty percent is money.
On an April night in 1993 I sat in the cab of my pickup truck with a rifle
in my lap, deciding whether to kill myself. I don't expect Scottie Pippen
to forgive me for what I did to him. I don't expect him to forget about it
either. Madonna looked at me all sexy and said "you're staying with me, in
my room."
The Dennis Rodman 1st Edition Hardcover is in MINT condition.
Price $15. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you