CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   An opportunity fot collecting (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=212265)

potato April 21st 07 04:20 AM

An opportunity fot collecting

I'm a student of an university and I'm 21 years old ,femail.Maybe you
guess me are hard studying and living happily now.Yes,but it was no
longer again.For some things happened in my family,and my parents
divorced. I hardly can'tgo on my learning career now.However,I don't
want to give up for only I can't afford the schola-fee.How can I do?I
need a answer for help...
My father collected a Chinese painting which is an exquisite works of
art.And he want to sell it now.In order to go over the hard times.The
price of the painting is uncertainty.Anyone want to buy it for
collecting or as a gift to give others.And the price is suitable, we
will sell it.
If you have an intersting in the art,please contact with us.And you
have somegood suggestions,you could contact us too.
Intrduce of the Chinese painting:
the painting was drawn by brush,and full of Chinese culture.The
lenth of the art is about 2.5meters and wide is 1 meter.
My E-mail