CollectingBanter

-   Pens & Pencils (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Time named ballpoint pen as an "All-Time 100 Gadget" (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=314596)

Bluesea[_3_] April 24th 11 07:31 PM

Time named ballpoint pen as an "All-Time 100 Gadget"

While looking for something else, I ran across this Time magazine article
dated 25 October 2010 that named the ballpoint pen one of the "All-TIME 100
Gadgets" in the Communication category:

http://www.time.com/time/specials/pa...023603,00.html

or http://tinyurl.com/3np2feo.

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.

Brian Ketterling April 26th 11 05:25 PM

Time named ballpoint pen as an "All-Time 100 Gadget"

Like the lone story commenter,"Ish Kabibble", I "...remember the [BiC]
commercials with the guy shooting one out of a rifle through a board and it
still writing". So (while I don't know if they're great), I guess the
various messages in that commercial were successfully communicated.

Brian