CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Michel search engine ... (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=153144)

phos45 November 21st 05 10:09 PM

Michel search engine ...

good search engine here for lookups and topicals by nation ... some
nations are incomplete listings : for earlier material ... enjoy !

http://www.freestampcatalogue.com/

Pierre Courtiade November 22nd 05 12:55 AM

Michel search engine ...

phos45 wrote :
good search engine here for lookups and topicals by nation ... some
nations are incomplete listings : for earlier material ... enjoy !

http://www.freestampcatalogue.com/

Many thanks for this interesting link !
This is apparently a merchant site from Netherlands, using the Michel
numbering system.

--
All the best,
Pierre Courtiade

to answer me, please replace NOSPAM by my family name