CollectingBanter

-   8 Track Tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   BREAKING: Hillary fires afterburners, beating Obama. (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=239249)

DeserTBoB January 9th 08 03:16 AM

BREAKING: Hillary fires afterburners, beating Obama.

In possibly the quickest "comeback kid" scenario I've ever seen,
Hillary Clinton has pulled off what everyone (including me) thought
would be a tough one...she's beating Barack Obama in New Hampshire
after a third place showing in Iowa a few days earlier, and after
skewed poll numbers from Zogby (the worst pollster out there, besides
Fox) showing a huge Obama victory. At this minute, Clinton is leading
Obama 60K to 58K, with better than 80% of the precincts counted.

TOLD YA she was back into the MoE! What's incredible though is how
she recovered. I still think that "IRON MY SHIRT!" incident did the
trick...the moron righttards gave her a big sympathy bounce!

MSNBC reports that the Obama camp is hoping that votes from Dartmouth
and other colleges will tilt the race back to Obama, but I say it's
too little, too late...Clinton's back in the game.

Dave M. January 9th 08 04:55 AM

BREAKING: Hillary fires afterburners, beating Obama.

DeserTBoB wrote in
:

In possibly the quickest "comeback kid" scenario I've ever seen,
Hillary Clinton has pulled off what everyone (including me) thought
would be a tough one...she's beating Barack Obama in New Hampshire
after a third place showing in Iowa a few days earlier, and after
skewed poll numbers from Zogby (the worst pollster out there, besides
Fox) showing a huge Obama victory. At this minute, Clinton is leading
Obama 60K to 58K, with better than 80% of the precincts counted.

TOLD YA she was back into the MoE! What's incredible though is how
she recovered. I still think that "IRON MY SHIRT!" incident did the
trick...the moron righttards gave her a big sympathy bounce!

MSNBC reports that the Obama camp is hoping that votes from Dartmouth
and other colleges will tilt the race back to Obama, but I say it's
too little, too late...Clinton's back in the game.

It's like I said "The Hag Will Win!!

Epileptic Nascar Driver January 9th 08 06:03 AM

BREAKING: Hillary fires afterburners, beating Obama.

"Dave M." wrote in message
DeserTBoB wrote in
:

[...]

Tough.