CollectingBanter

-   Baseball (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   NOW THAT THE USPS HAS JOINED THE GOV PRICE INCREASE GAME WHO'S NEXT?? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=215454)

krs4b May 23rd 07 01:01 PM

NOW THAT THE USPS HAS JOINED THE GOV PRICE INCREASE GAME WHO'S NEXT??

well--the usps has found time to further divide mail into even more
groups- at a higher cost to ship of course!!

what we used to pay for up to 1 oz in a 000 bubble wrap of $.53 is
now considered a parcel post pkg and now must be priced in a completly
different catagory..

it's not enopugh to raise the rate for 1oz and under from $.53 to $.80
but now they have split the mail into several more groups--$1.15 now
for what was $.53--more than double!!!

who needs to raise tax's ?? just keep increasing the price of what we
need everyday....nice job usps--same pkg - same weight-- now more than
twice the cost to mail--has the service improved as a result of this
price increase ??? i still stand in line every day !!!!!
and my local office always seems to be out of something--usually the
stamps we need to avoid the line were in !!!!...
thanks!!!