CollectingBanter

-   Worldwide Stamps (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   New Photo Stamps (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=199729)

Tom Wilding / Stephen Stillwell December 30th 06 04:35 PM

New Photo Stamps

How are collectors treating these new one-off stamps? Obviously there is no
record of what people are putting on them - or how many different types
there are. This comes up because I received one in the mail with a
Christmas greeting - the people had used a photo of their cats.

DrMike January 6th 07 01:09 PM

New Photo Stamps

I collect one example based on the frame of the stamp. The exception
is when the post office puts out an official photo using the frame,
such as Canada Post's ring-me-write-me stamps (not that I have any of
those yet....)