CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   US Mint Product Code (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=322417)

Jack Deuce July 2nd 13 10:07 PM

US Mint Product Code

I've searched this forum and Google'd but can't seem to locate a
database containing US Mint Product Codes and Descriptions. I have a
spreadsheet that I've keep for years, mostly Commem's, but am trying
to get the exact Mint description using product codes to help in
describing the coins I have. I'm leaning toward combining them all
trying to sell them on eBay but want to make sure I've accurately
described all items. I have invoices going back to '02 but have lost
or misplaced earlier invoices. Going box by box now trying to locate
what's inside. Thanks to all.