CollectingBanter

-   Card discussions (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   sell NOW FOR FREE NO LISTING FEES (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=167865)

[email protected] March 20th 06 02:19 PM

sell NOW FOR FREE NO LISTING FEES

Thats right unlike Ebay we DO NOT make you pay anything to list your
auctions. You may list as many auctions as you want and we even let
you list up to 2 pictures for FREE also! We believe you should not
have to pay anything unless your item sells. Period. So join us today
and start selling the RIGHT WAY! http://www.earthpayerauctions.com
EarthPayerAuctions.com We also charge very low commissions. Best of
all you can use the same paypal system you have come to trust on ebay!
JOIN TODAY!