CollectingBanter

-   8 Track Tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The Bottom Line About SEO Companies (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=235058)

e40xyasm December 3rd 07 12:38 PM

The Bottom Line About SEO Companies

The truth of the matter is that I had a struggling media company and
was on my last 6 months of business untill I bit the bullet and payed
an seo firm to get me where i wanted to be on search engines.
http://www.atomicsearchengineoptimiz...vices.htmlWith
in 2 months I had first page organic results and they delivered on
every key term I wanted so here they are http://www.atomicsearchengineoptimization.com
or you can go straight to their contct page to get a great free report
and a friendly call back. http://www.atomicsearchengineoptimiz...-services.html

William W Western[_2_] December 3rd 07 10:42 PM

The Bottom Line About SEO Companies

All that....plus, you're a fathead.

trippin-2-8-trak December 5th 07 12:24 PM

The Bottom Line About SEO Companies

talk about a light reply...WWW, you're slippin' !