CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Editions Rencontre Safari Cards (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=322757)

msweet February 9th 14 06:15 PM

Editions Rencontre Safari Cards

Does anyone have any of these cards they are interested in selling or trading? I am missing just a few cards before my collection is complete. Thanks.

divemouse March 23rd 14 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msweet (Post 696119)
Does anyone have any of these cards they are interested in selling or trading? I am missing just a few cards before my collection is complete. Thanks.

I've just replied in a different thread, but I've got a set of at least 1,200, let me know what you're looking for.

[email protected] February 4th 16 04:32 AM

--
msweet

which cards are you missing. i am in process of writing out a list of the names and numbers on the cards. bodwisteve at gmail

msweet April 25th 16 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by divemouse (Post 696299)
I've just replied in a different thread, but I've got a set of at least 1,200, let me know what you're looking for.

I am just noticing this response now. Sorry for the lateness. I am looking for a card in deck 133 (or the entire deck). Do you have this? Thanks for your help.