CollectingBanter

-   Card discussions (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   A Milestone!! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19107)

John Wade January 14th 05 05:43 PM

A Milestone!!

In the month just past, December, there were
102 articles posted to this group!! /:-o

Congratulations!! It had been 17 months since
the last time there were more than 100 articles
posted here. From a dismal low of just 21 posts
this past May, this is a giant step forward.

Thanks guys!!
John Wade

Patrick W. Schubert Sr. January 15th 05 07:44 PM

I do shows every month and there is no Hockey interest at all in the USA
anymore.

I guess you lock the fans out too ...

-