CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   United Jukebox parts galore (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=324007)

[email protected] August 3rd 17 06:14 PM

United Jukebox parts galore

Do you still have United parts? I'm looking for the motor to the letter index.
Thanks,
Rob

On Thursday, March 17, 2011 at 5:42:35 AM UTC-4, flipper wrote:
Just came across 4 boxes of United Jukebox parts I haven't seen in 20
years. Motors, coils complete assemblys , steppers NOS stuff
mostly . I'm going to go through it all and list it in the near
future. any United guys out there let me know what you need.