CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Jukebox Jackets (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7389)

Dennis Lavin November 20th 03 12:39 AM

Jukebox Jackets

Hello- Anyone know of anyplace that sells Jackets or sweaters with
pictures of jukeboxes on them ?

Thanks-Dennis.

Tony Miklos November 20th 03 05:43 AM

Dennis Lavin wrote:

Hello- Anyone know of anyplace that sells Jackets or sweaters with
pictures of jukeboxes on them ?

Thanks-Dennis.

www.jukeboxjackets.com

Sorry, just kidding. ;-)

--
Tony

Bob November 20th 03 12:14 PM

Tony Miklos wrote in message ...
Dennis Lavin wrote:

Hello- Anyone know of anyplace that sells Jackets or sweaters with
pictures of jukeboxes on them ?

Thanks-Dennis.

www.jukeboxjackets.com

Sorry, just kidding. ;-)

Thanks Tony

I tried to get to that web site for about 20 min until I went back and
saw the sorry note at the bottom.

Bob

Dennis Lavin November 20th 03 02:16 PM

Dennis Lavin wrote:

Hello- Anyone know of anyplace that sells Jackets or sweaters with
pictures of jukeboxes on them ?

Thanks-Dennis.

www.jukeboxjackets.com

Sorry, just kidding. ;-)

Ha Ha Ha... I tried it already!!!

I was at the Chicago show last week(first time !) and I thought that
there would be someone there selling stuff like that but to my suprise
there wern't!

I would like to find someone that does this, as there isn't any one in
my area that I know of(wisconsin)that handles anything like this.

Dennis L.

Ken In Texas November 20th 03 11:45 PM

Your best bet is to order you a jacket and have someone do custom logo
work for you....it isnt too high. You can usually find someone in your
neighborhood to do it.

I am having a pinball jacket done now.
--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

Dennis Lavin November 21st 03 09:24 PM

Ken In Texas wrote in message ...
Your best bet is to order you a jacket and have someone do custom logo
work for you....it isnt too high. You can usually find someone in your
neighborhood to do it.

I am having a pinball jacket done now.

Hi Ken, I think that's what I will have to do, searched a lot on the
internet with no results.

I just thought that there would be ONE company out there that does
this???

Guess not. :-)

Dennis.

mailman4 November 22nd 03 11:11 PM

I am a postman in Seattle and have long thought of what kinda jacket
I'd have made to show off our hobby. I've made a transfer of the front
cover of my Rock-ola Regis' brochure and applied it to a sweatshirt,
but a jacket would be more cost and effort. I have a company with the
equipment for this kinda work on my route(postman tie in), but haven't
ever followed through. Letterman style, wind breaker, or sweat jacket
w/applied decal like the sweashirt. What would you folks have made if
you knew the friendly lady with the machines and sources ??
Please include which machine i.e. classic 1015 Wurlitzer or the Tempo
II you own and what other ideas you have i.e. junking out an LPC-1 &
making speaker cabinets out of the front doors

Dennis Lavin November 23rd 03 02:42 PM

(mailman4) wrote in message om...
I am a postman in Seattle and have long thought of what kinda jacket
I'd have made to show off our hobby. I've made a transfer of the front
cover of my Rock-ola Regis' brochure and applied it to a sweatshirt,
but a jacket would be more cost and effort. I have a company with the
equipment for this kinda work on my route(postman tie in), but haven't
ever followed through. Letterman style, wind breaker, or sweat jacket
w/applied decal like the sweashirt. What would you folks have made if
you knew the friendly lady with the machines and sources ??
Please include which machine i.e. classic 1015 Wurlitzer or the Tempo
II you own and what other ideas you have i.e. junking out an LPC-1 &
making speaker cabinets out of the front doors

The 1015 Wurly is a great choice,or any of the Bubbler one's.

I even thought about a 2150(only because I have hade one for the last
32 years, my first juke) or one of the early Seeburgs.

I know others might want a Rock Ola etc. There are a lot of goog ones
to chose from !!

Dennis.

Tony Miklos November 24th 03 05:09 AM

Dennis Lavin wrote:

Hello- Anyone know of anyplace that sells Jackets or sweaters with
pictures of jukeboxes on them ?

Thanks-Dennis.

www.jukeboxjackets.com

Sorry, just kidding. ;-)

Thanks Tony

I tried to get to that web site for about 20 min until I went back and
saw the sorry note at the bottom.

Bob

Do I owe you 20 minutes, or did you get a laugh out of it?

--
Tony

Bob November 24th 03 11:23 AM

Dennis Lavin wrote:

Hello- Anyone know of anyplace that sells Jackets or sweaters with
pictures of jukeboxes on them ?

Thanks-Dennis.

www.jukeboxjackets.com

Sorry, just kidding. ;-)

Thanks Tony

I tried to get to that web site for about 20 min until I went back and
saw the sorry note at the bottom.

Bob

Do I owe you 20 minutes, or did you get a laugh out of it?

I got a laugh and a lesson.

Read the bottom line.

Bob