CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   FS: The "London Celebrity Classic" Sport's Program with Autograph (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=323455)

[email protected] November 13th 15 10:26 PM

FS: The "London Celebrity Classic" Sport's Program with Autograph

Do you also have the 1990 program? I have 2 autographed hockey sticks from the auction and I can't remember whose autographs they are. I want to give these sticks to a young hockey fan. The sticks that were auctioned would be in the program. I have a 1991 program but the sticks weren't from that year.