CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Accugrade photo slab (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=323412)

oepepper[_2_] October 6th 15 06:17 PM

Accugrade photo slab

I put up on ebay an old Accugrade slab containing a Kennedy, bicentennial half dollar. I got that as a sample way back in the early 80s at the Long Beach Expo. It contains a photo slabbed along with the coin. Sort of a combo photo grade and slab concept. Interesting phase of the slab development, that might be of interest to some collectors. I understand there are some people that actually collect types of slabs rather than the coins in them.