CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Stamps of Ukraine (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=318834)

Andy Pastuszak July 17th 11 03:52 PM

Stamps of Ukraine

I am trying to find stamps of Ukraine. I have been looking for an online dealer and then only one I came close to finding has shut down.

If anyone is selling stamps of Ukraine, or can point me to a dealer I can work with, I would greatly appreciate it.

Milco August 9th 11 08:34 PM

Stamps of Ukraine

On Jul 17, 5:52*pm, Andy Pastuszak wrote:
I am trying to find stamps of Ukraine. *I have been looking for an online dealer and then only one I came close to finding has shut down.

If anyone is selling stamps of Ukraine, or can point me to a dealer I can work with, I would greatly appreciate it.

I work with Balkan countries, well - recently, my client asked me
about Ukraine - and when I made some deal - one nice dealer from there
"swindled" from me 500$ - because that be very careful with any offer
from Ukraine at all.

Other material that I need for my client from Ukraine, I received
directly from Central Post - yes, You need to make deposit and some
kind of contract that will obligate You for some stable quantity that
You will purchase - but what to do.

Can You tell me more detaile what You need from this country etc?
Probably I have some items and probably some are still available from
Central Post - just tell me about Your need.

best regards
Milco
http://picasaweb.googl.com/balkanstamp