CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Just started (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=4660)

Ollie T May 27th 04 08:41 PM

Just started

Got my first two letters in today. Both of these were from e-mail requests.

Got a PP Metallica card
Got a personalized signature from Christy on Survivor

None of my SASE have come back yet.

HDTV games lists and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com

dahoov2 May 27th 04 10:11 PM

Who'd you send to and when? Most take a couple months to come back
and major celebs don't sign most of the time.

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com