CollectingBanter

-   Card discussions (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   buying baseball cards (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=211999)

brian kabowski April 18th 07 05:08 AM

buying baseball cards

Hello,
I am a collector of baseball cards only! Anybody that is looking to get rid
of their collections to make some cash or just have extra money let me know.
I am not a dealer and will not pay book prices for cards. I have been
collecting for 18 years and know about cards. All I do is finish my sets and
move on to other sets. So if you have high priced cards then I would say put
them on ebay. You can email me back at or just reply
to this email. I will be fair but like I said I am not a dealer.
Brian