CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Failed at getting $2's in a checkbook type format (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=313277)

Duh_Oz April 12th 11 04:08 AM

Failed at getting $2's in a checkbook type format

Was in Vegas last week, Caesar's were sold out and due to budget cuts
had no idea when they would scrape together more 2's and glue them
together to make the checkbook like appearance. Wanted to get some
for niece and nephew visiting next month. Oh well, I can just go to
the bank and get 2's the old fashion way.

BTW, cashier at Caesar's said to try the MGM. MGM cashier said since
I was not staying there not only couldn't I buy any, the friggen *itch
wouldn't even tell me if they had any to sell. WTF.

To keep this on topic for RCC, I found 2 quarters, 1 nickel and 5
cents while jogging today. One quarter was a holed 1986 that I am
guessing was part of a necklace. Only the third holed coin I found,
the other two were dimes while metal detecting. Alas, clad dimes.

Jud April 12th 11 09:13 PM

Failed at getting $2's in a checkbook type format

I got a Mt Hood ATB quarter from a change machine. First one I have
seen in circulation.