CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   More NHL stuff (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=251296)

KC June 21st 08 05:09 AM

More NHL stuff

So today I find out our local tv station profiled the autograph session, and
featured my helmet for a few minutes. Commenting that it was a cool item to
be signed. Jarret Stoll is a class act and a super nice guy. Oh yah, he's
the one dating Rachel Hunter...The radio guys told Jarret, sure you're nice
but next year bring your girl friend....

Sue H June 21st 08 01:40 PM

More NHL stuff

Cute; you got a minute of fame.... Rachel was on some circus show or
something this past week.

KC June 21st 08 03:39 PM

More NHL stuff

my dad was the one who bought the helmet and shipped it to me. he asked me
last night how many helmets were signed, I said only the one and he said
then it was showed for a few minutes

pe2[_8_] June 21st 08 03:56 PM

More NHL stuff

Great Story KC!!!!

Not having much experience with the NHL guys, it's great to see some good
stories and signers out there!!!

Happy hunting-