CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The BEST damn coin software out there ;-) (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=175282)

[email protected] May 26th 06 07:57 PM

The BEST damn coin software out there ;-)

http://www.tantaluscoins.com/index.php

Tantalus is a new company that has the singular mission of developing
the most sophisticated coin software available which can accommodate
not only your U.S. coins but also has dedicated templates for world and
ancient coins as well. Add to this a buy and sell section, forums and

But it's not enough.

As the chief developer I want to poll usenetters on r.c.c. on how else
I can improve it. How does your current coin software let you down? Ask
for any reasonable feature and I will look into it. I've got two $90 an
hour programmers working, if THEY can't figure it out, heh, it CAN'T be
done!

Ras