CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sunday -11/11 So.Attleboro MA Show (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=232165)

B and B November 9th 07 09:47 AM

Sunday -11/11 So.Attleboro MA Show

"South Attleboro Collectable Show"
Sunday, November 11th.
Knights of Columbus Hall
304 Highland Ave (Rte. 123)
So. Attleboro, MA
10am - 3 pm

For those of you in New England who haven't been there before - it's
about 60-80 tables worth of Nonsport cards (modern & vintage), comics,
action figures, and other assorted collectibles.

Admission $3, kids under 16 free with paid adult.
Raffle of $25 Show money drawn every hour.

Easy to get to from just about anywhere....
a) from Rte. 95 take exit 3 (or 3B depending on which direction you're
coming from)
b) to Rte. 123 W. Then drive 3 miles (crossing both Route 1 & Route 1A)
KofC Hall is on your left.
[about an hour from Boston. *about the same from Portsmouth, NH, 1/2
hour from Providence RI].

Spend a bit of time, spend a bit of money - fill in those gaps, buy new
releases, chat with other nonsport card collectors.. Them's the basics .

Course we (B&B) wil be set up at our usual booth location with plenty of
free promo cards and sell sheets for upcoming series, and for some
recently released...
like DC Legacy, Complete Star Trek movies, The Seeker DIS, Golden
Compass, Lost Sn. 3, Aliens v. Predator Requiem.

So c'mon and spend a few hours with other collectors..and of course -
stop by our booth! :+)
Last show there until January 6th

Byrna
B&B Grrrl AF & Cards