CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Cartwheel penny & two penny (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=185334)

Greg September 2nd 06 04:19 AM

Cartwheel penny & two penny

Could someone please confirm the difference for me - the one penny
weighs 1oz, and the two penny weighs 2oz?

I have one that weighs 55gms, which is 1.94oz (near enough) - so would
this be a two penny?

Pls email me at nova43attpg.com.au - change at to @.

Thanks

Greg

Jeff R. September 2nd 06 05:27 AM

Cartwheel penny & two penny

"Greg" wrote in message
Could someone please confirm the difference for me - the one penny weighs
1oz, and the two penny weighs 2oz?

I have one that weighs 55gms, which is 1.94oz (near enough) - so would
this be a two penny?

Pls email me at nova43attpg.com.au - change at to @.

Thanks

Greg

Yup. Its a tuppence.

Here's one of mine: http://mendosus.com/cartwheels.html

Here's the obv of one of my pennies (sadly graffitied)
http://mendosus.com/jpg/1d-obv.jpg

--
Jeff R.

Greg September 2nd 06 08:20 AM

Cartwheel penny & two penny

G'day

Thanks for confirmation. Will be auctioning it soon on ebay - my store
on ebay Australia is oddz n sodz
(http://stores.ebay.com.au/Oddz-N-Sod...3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm)

regards

Greg

Tom in Lakewood September 3rd 06 03:53 AM

Cartwheel penny & two penny

Jeff R. wrote:

"Greg" wrote in message

Could someone please confirm the difference for me - the one penny weighs
1oz, and the two penny weighs 2oz?

I have one that weighs 55gms, which is 1.94oz (near enough) - so would
this be a two penny?

Pls email me at nova43attpg.com.au - change at to @.

Thanks

Greg

Yup. Its a tuppence.

Here's one of mine: http://mendosus.com/cartwheels.html

Here's the obv of one of my pennies (sadly graffitied)
http://mendosus.com/jpg/1d-obv.jpg

--
Jeff R.

I've been trying to buy one of those for a couple months. Prices on
Ebay are all over the place. I can't figure out what their value is
since there doesn't seem to be any method to the madness as far as
price vs condition go on Ebay.

--
Tom

http://www.usenet.com