CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   WTB: Scott International Part 5, Used (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=196670)

Nick Knight December 2nd 06 10:38 PM

WTB: Scott International Part 5, Used

I'm in the market for an International Part V. In my recent dash to build a
set from 1-16 (up to 1980), I purchased 2 Part 5 albums. One I thought to
be complete and the other a partial/spare, both with small collections
already mounted. After getting to the task of merging these 2, I see that
even between the 2 there are some substantial pieces missing. The hazard of
buying old collections, I suppose. I'm getting used to it :)

I probably should have checked to see exactly what I would need to complete
1 album. From memory, I need up to Cambodia at the front and Part B from
I/J to Z. I think. If you have pieces-parts, let me know and I'll double
check.

Ok, while I would be OK with piecing together these missing parts, I'd be
even more interested in buying a Part 5 complete (either older, before they
were seperated into 2 parts, or Parts A and B). If it was populated with
stamps, even better, the more the better. A remnant album? Not a problem,
as long as the pages are nice, clean and usable.

Anyone? Thanks in advance,

Nick

[email protected] December 3rd 06 12:18 AM

WTB: Scott International Part 5, Used

Hi Nick,

E-mail me off line (outside of the group) and I can give you some info
that may help. Use subject of RCSD - Part 5 so I do not inadvertantly
delete the e-mail.

Jerry B

Anyone? Thanks in advance,

Nick