CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   wtt Enterprise Season 4 (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=136604)

July 9th 05 01:25 AM

wtt Enterprise Season 4

I'm looking for the following chase cards from Star Tek Enterprse Season 4:

Costume cards C5, C11, C12, C15, C16

Autograph cards Richard Riehle as Dr Jeremy Lucas, Leslie Silva as Danica
Erickson, Brent Spiner as Dr Arik Soong, Bruce Gray as Surak, Linda
Park as Ensign Hoshi Sato, and Steve Schirripa as Carmine.

Archer in Action cards AIA5, AIA6

Genesis cards G1, G8

I have extras of the following cards to trade from the same series:

Costume cards C7, C10, C13

Autograph cards Alexandra Lydon as Jhamel, Abby Brammell as Persis, Eric
Pierpoint as Harris, Bobbi Sue Luther as Orion Slave Girl, J Paul
Boehmer as SS Officer, Jolene Blalock as T'Pol, Anthony Montgonery as
Travis Mayweather, and Kara Zediker as T'Pau

Archer in Action cards AIA1, AIA1, AIA2, AIA2, AIA3, AIA7

Genesis cards G3, G3, G9, G9

If you are interested in trading, please contact me at
Thank you. Dan Carleton