CollectingBanter

-   Pens & Pencils (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   For sale: Geha 760 fp with built-in ink reserve tank and 14K OF nib (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=9417)

Sam LAI October 26th 03 04:08 AM

For sale: Geha 760 fp with built-in ink reserve tank and 14K OF nib

Hi! All
Feature here is Geha 760 fountain pen. Green color with thin strip
pattern. This is the one with the invention of the ink reserve tank. It
looks the same as the top right pen in page 215 of Lambrou's book "Fountain
Pen of the World". It is in an excellent condition. Original 14K OF nib.
(Oblique fine ). Asking for $85 or make me an offer. Photos available on
request. Paypal,
money order and personal check are welcome. $6 for airmail shipping.
Insurance is optional

Sam (from Hong Kong)

bartl November 19th 10 07:33 PM

Sam I am interested. Please send me a message with a picture. Thanks
Bartl

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam LAI (Post 28087)