CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   A couple to share (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=321332)

Joe August 1st 12 09:21 PM

A couple to share

Got a couple in the mail yesterday to share, not much, but I'll take them:

AAGPBL
Armstrong-Steuert, Beverly, 211 Cathi Ln, Kernersville, NC 27284-9363, signed my 2 IC's, and sent a signed TC. She's my first in 2 yrs, didn't get any back last year and this one I sent out last year and took right at a year to come back.

Star Trek
Poster, Tom, PO Box 13081, Marina Del Rey, CA 90295, played a Borg, he's a stuntman, after a couple of emails back and forth, got my card back yesterday, wish other stunt guys would send back stuff.

Good luck to all the rest of the week,

Joe