CollectingBanter

-   US Stamps (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Mystic stamp company supplements?? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11312)

Brian Oakley November 9th 04 06:11 PM

Mystic stamp company supplements??

Hello,
I have an unusual situation and maybe someone more experienced in stamp
albums can help. My aunt passed away a couple of years ago and in her
belongings I found some supplements for a US stamp album. They are two
holed, but published by Mystic Stamp Co. I telephoned them and found out
that all their binders are three-ringed, but the lady said that Mystic made
supplements for other companies stamp binders, but wasn't sure who these
would be for. I have a Statesman album for world stamps (1991) but the
mounts are a little bit narrower than the holes on these supplements. The
supplements are just a quarter inch or so further apart. What my question
is, is does anyone have any idea what type of binder these were made for? I
would like to find one for them without having to repunch the holes. As I
said the holes are so close that repunching them would just about be
punching them on the edges of the present holes and wouldn't be very durable
when repunched. Anyway, if anyone knows of anything that might help please
let me know. Thanks.
Brian Oakley