CollectingBanter

-   Books (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Hunter S. Thompson, Hell's Angels (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=322149)

Francis A. Miniter[_2_] March 11th 13 06:50 PM

Hunter S. Thompson, Hell's Angels

I just picked up a paperback 1st printing (Ballantine, November 1967)
for a nominal sum. This is one of those paperbacks that you don't pass
up.

Francis A. Miniter

CollectLIkeMad May 12th 13 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Francis A. Miniter[_2_] (Post 694839)
I just picked up a paperback 1st printing (Ballantine, November 1967)
for a nominal sum. This is one of those paperbacks that you don't pass
up.

Francis A. Miniter

And it's one of his more universally accessible works too. I enjoyed it immensely as a teenager.