CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   FWD: teh golden dollar (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=175899)

Mike June 1st 06 10:27 PM

FWD: teh golden dollar

From rec.humor.d

Lara A Sprague wrote:
I was in a diner with a friend of mine, and I noticed that he had a

golden
dollar. I mention to him that I like the gold coin, and we both go

on for
a little bit about how the dollar coin was better than the dollar bill.

I said, "I wish people would have like the coin better."

"Yeah," he said, "I noticed that it tends to be popular amoung the

young,
hip crowd."

"Well," I said, with a weary voice and shoulders heavy with the

burden of
wisdom, "People are afraid of change."

Bruce H (BoxTurtle) June 1st 06 11:02 PM

FWD: teh golden dollar

On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:27:59 -0600, Mike
is alleged to have written:

From rec.humor.d

Lara A Sprague wrote:
I was in a diner with a friend of mine, and I noticed that he had a

golden
dollar. I mention to him that I like the gold coin, and we both go

on for
a little bit about how the dollar coin was better than the dollar bill.

I said, "I wish people would have like the coin better."

"Yeah," he said, "I noticed that it tends to be popular amoung the

young,
hip crowd."

"Well," I said, with a weary voice and shoulders heavy with the

burden of
wisdom, "People are afraid of change."

Some just don't want to buck the system!

Bruce (Apologies)

ANA R162074
EAC 3606

To email me, remember that RoadRunner
and Coyote do not mix.

Mike June 2nd 06 07:58 AM

FWD: teh golden dollar

Bruce H (BoxTurtle) wrote:
On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:27:59 -0600, Mike
is alleged to have written:

From rec.humor.d

Lara A Sprague wrote:

I was in a diner with a friend of mine, and I noticed that he had a

golden

dollar. I mention to him that I like the gold coin, and we both go

on for

a little bit about how the dollar coin was better than the dollar bill.

I said, "I wish people would have like the coin better."

"Yeah," he said, "I noticed that it tends to be popular amoung the

young,

hip crowd."

"Well," I said, with a weary voice and shoulders heavy with the

burden of

wisdom, "People are afraid of change."

Some just don't want to buck the system!

Bruce (Apologies)

Damn straight.. it's the system that's supposed to buck you. ;)

MIKE...