CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   1991 Hasbro Cabbage Patch doll. (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=320675)

Ceci March 21st 12 01:13 PM

1991 Hasbro Cabbage Patch doll.

I got this doll as a gift from my grandmother when I was a year old.
She has a teal signature on her left butt cheek which is how I know
that she is from '91. I do not want to sell her I am just honestly
curious what type of doll she is exactly. She is 10' tall and
completely stuffed except for her face (not head). She is wearing a
bib that says Cabbage Patch Babyland and there is a rattle inside of
her. Her clothing cannot be removed. If anyone can tell me what kind
she is I would really appreciate it. That way I can tell my daughter
when she gets older a little more about her baby. Thanks so much!

Cecilia