CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   1426 RockOla selection problem (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=323651)

martin1426 May 7th 16 08:30 PM

1426 RockOla selection problem

Hey guys, My name is Martin, I'm tring to restore my rockola and i have a problem.
Every time I connect my jukebox to the wall, select a track directly. Without my selection.
Could anyone help me? please.
I am sending videos and pictures of my problem.
Thank you very much for the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_5HlX8RiHE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aURp0rL0cJs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB6sFN8BCQA

Bugman1400 December 8th 16 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin1426 (Post 697921)
Hey guys, My name is Martin, I'm tring to restore my rockola and i have a problem.
Every time I connect my jukebox to the wall, select a track directly. Without my selection.
Could anyone help me? please.
I am sending videos and pictures of my problem.
Thank you very much for the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_5HlX8RiHE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aURp0rL0cJs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB6sFN8BCQA

Did you ever get this figured out? If not, I can help you. I had the same issue on my 1428.