CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Iraq P-6, King Faisal I - 100 Dinars, L. 1931 for Sale (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=154133)

Naissur Bara November 29th 05 07:44 AM

Iraq P-6, King Faisal I - 100 Dinars, L. 1931 for Sale

I have two extremely rare pieces of currency from Iraq for sale. They are
both Iraq P-6. One is a specimen and one is an issued note with a serial
number of 000,060 A.

E-mail for scans. Serious inquiries only.

[email protected] March 12th 13 05:21 PM

Iraq P-6, King Faisal I - 100 Dinars, L. 1931 for Sale

how much money do you want for the first one? please and whats your location

[email protected] July 31st 14 01:24 PM

On Tuesday, November 29, 2005 6:44:23 AM UTC, Naissur Bara wrote:
I have two extremely rare pieces of currency from Iraq for sale. They are
both Iraq P-6. One is a specimen and one is an issued note with a serial
number of 000,060 A.

E-mail for scans. Serious inquiries only.

HI. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS THE PRICE I AM INTERESTED MY EMAIL IS PLEASE LET ME KNOW SOON IS YOU CAN AND CAN YOU TELL ME WHER YOU R THANK YOU.