CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Burgermeister Burgie Flying Saucer 1954 mechanical display (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=254397)

PinballUK August 9th 08 03:30 PM

Burgermeister Burgie Flying Saucer 1954 mechanical display

Hi All. I've recently joined this group. I'm looking to sell my Burgie
flying saucer as mentioned above. One of six made and this one
featured in the Spice Girls video "Say you'll be there". It is fully
working and in very good condition. Is anybody interested in
purchasing it? I am in the UK but can arrange shipping worldwide,
thanks.

sharpy October 10th 09 04:01 PM

Yes i might be interested at the right price could you send me pics if you still have it thankyou..

sharpy October 11th 09 08:52 PM

[quote=PinballUK;583599]Hi All. I've recently joined this group. I'm looking to sell my Burgie
flying saucer as mentioned above. One of six made and this one
featured in the Spice Girls video "Say you'll be there". It is fully
working and in very good condition. Is anybody interested in
purchasing it? I am in the UK but can arrange shipping worldwide,
thanks. Yes might be interested if you still have this item at the right price thankyoui

littlelinda52 March 11th 10 09:29 PM

[quote=sharpy;634005]
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinballUK (Post 583599)
Hi All. I've recently joined this group. I'm looking to sell my Burgie
flying saucer as mentioned above. One of six made and this one
featured in the Spice Girls video "Say you'll be there". It is fully
working and in very good condition. Is anybody interested in
purchasing it? I am in the UK but can arrange shipping worldwide,
thanks. Yes might be interested if you still have this item at the right price thankyoui

Did you find a buyer? I have one that I would like to sell. Thank you.

nicoles December 5th 10 11:53 PM

[quote=littlelinda52;645747]
Quote:

Originally Posted by sharpy (Post 634005)

Did you find a buyer? I have one that I would like to sell. Thank you.

Hi,
I would like to purchase a Burgie Flying saucer display!
Please contact me if you have one.
Thanks!

nicoles December 5th 10 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinballUK (Post 583599)
Hi All. I've recently joined this group. I'm looking to sell my Burgie
flying saucer as mentioned above. One of six made and this one
featured in the Spice Girls video "Say you'll be there". It is fully
working and in very good condition. Is anybody interested in
purchasing it? I am in the UK but can arrange shipping worldwide,
thanks.

I would like to purchase a Burgie Flying Saucer display . . . do you still have it?
Thanks

micromail June 5th 13 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinballUK (Post 583599)
Hi All. I've recently joined this group. I'm looking to sell my Burgie
flying saucer as mentioned above. One of six made and this one
featured in the Spice Girls video "Say you'll be there". It is fully
working and in very good condition. Is anybody interested in
purchasing it? I am in the UK but can arrange shipping worldwide,
thanks.

Hello,
was this sold?