CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Recommended: New ebook for collectors of currency, bank notes, bank checks, etc. (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=323056)

Jim x321x October 28th 14 03:45 PM

Recommended: New ebook for collectors of currency, bank notes, bank checks, etc.

Hi all,

At last... Someone has published a decent ebook for collectors of banknotes
and bank checks... I've been colleccting banknotes and cheques since the
dawn of the internet, and this is the only really decent ebook on the
subject I have found. The price is under $4, which is fantastic value,
because it covers all the most important aspects of the hobby, with
illustrations. I discovered it via this cool YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ1TpL_SVVI

I downloaded the ebook he http://tinyurl.com/n8scekh

(after I searched for the ASIN number): B00OCLX7YY

Best regards,

Jim

Phil K October 30th 14 04:10 PM

Recommended: New ebook for collectors of currency, bank notes, bank checks, etc.

Jim x321x wrote in
:

Hi all,

At last... Someone has published a decent ebook for collectors of
banknotes and bank checks... I've been colleccting banknotes and
cheques since the dawn of the internet, and this is the only really
decent ebook on the subject I have found. The price is under $4, which
is fantastic value, because it covers all the most important aspects
of the hobby, with illustrations. I discovered it via this cool
YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ1TpL_SVVI

I downloaded the ebook he http://tinyurl.com/n8scekh

(after I searched for the ASIN number): B00OCLX7YY

Best regards,

Jim

Very good!
BTW, a newer video is he
http://youtu.be/uKWwqQiz2sA

PK

Phil K October 30th 14 04:14 PM

[...]

BTW, a newer version of the video is he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKWwqQiz2sA

Regards,
PK

Phil K November 2nd 14 09:13 PM

Recommended: New ebook for collectors of currency, bank notes, bank checks, etc.

Jim x321x wrote in
:

Hi all,

At last... Someone has published a decent ebook for collectors of
banknotes and bank checks... I've been colleccting banknotes and
cheques since the dawn of the internet, and this is the only really
decent ebook on the subject I have found. The price is under $4, which
is fantastic value, because it covers all the most important aspects
of the hobby, with illustrations. I discovered it via this cool
YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ1TpL_SVVI

I downloaded the ebook he http://tinyurl.com/n8scekh

(after I searched for the ASIN number): B00OCLX7YY

A newer version of the video is he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brZUXvQcA3s

Enjoyed the video, and concur that the ebook is excellent.

Regards,

PhilK