CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Krystonia Figures wanted (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=324389)

[email protected] June 14th 18 06:30 PM

Krystonia Figures wanted

I have quite a few Krystonia figurines that I would like to give to a collector, along with a hardcover book about them. All you need to do is pay for shipping. Thanks, Mary

[email protected] July 6th 18 08:06 PM

Krystonia Figures wanted

On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 12:30:08 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I have quite a few Krystonia figurines that I would like to give to a collector, along with a hardcover book about them. All you need to do is pay for shipping. Thanks, Mary

I would be interested. Please let me know if you still have them available. Thanks.

[email protected] July 15th 18 07:30 PM

Krystonia Figures wanted

I also have 6 figures from 1987-89. The numbers are 1012, 1071, 1081, 1901, 2203 and 2901. They are not in boxes but are in perfect condition. I also have one ""enchantica" piece which I have kept with the krystonia pieces. I am willing to give you for cost of shipping.

[email protected] September 15th 18 02:05 AM

Krystonia Figures wanted

Just seeing if you’re still selling your krystonia collection?
Please use to respond.

Thanks