CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Need a bushing (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=323544)

[email protected] January 25th 16 01:54 AM

Need a bushing

I have a Wurlitzer 1450 and I need to replace the bushing for the Selector Cam Assembly? I contacted Victory Glass but they do not carry the part. If anyone knows of a supplier or has any other ideas they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

[email protected] January 25th 16 02:32 AM

Need a bushing

On Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 7:54:01 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I have a Wurlitzer 1450 and I need to replace the bushing for the Selector Cam Assembly? I contacted Victory Glass but they do not carry the part. If anyone knows of a supplier or has any other ideas they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I have a bunch of misc parts from a 1400 on ebay. just type in wurltizer jukebox

John Robertson January 25th 16 06:09 PM

Need a bushing

On 01/24/2016 5:54 PM, wrote:
I have a Wurlitzer 1450 and I need to replace the bushing for the Selector Cam Assembly? I contacted Victory Glass but they do not carry the part. If anyone knows of a supplier or has any other ideas they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

If you have the part number then check my site - I have a lot of
Wurlitzer parts up that are NOS.

http://www.flippers.com/catalog/inde...zer-c-23_33_59

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com