CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   looking for outlets for vintage americana negatives 1880-1920 (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12984)

Dr. Robert Selig October 9th 03 08:23 AM

looking for outlets for vintage americana negatives 1880-1920

We have 500 negatives of vintage americana subjects such as the gold
rush, nyc at turn of the century, etc.

Since we are new at this in terms of marketing them, can anyone
suggest avenues or outlets that would be receptive to their
purchase... are their trade organizations, where do we find buyers,etc.

Thanks

Dr. Robert Selig