CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Last couple of days (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=288994)

Joe March 25th 10 12:17 AM

Last couple of days

Didn't post yesterday, so, here's 2 days worth;

Dr. Who
Cole, Christina, c/o Conway van Gelder Grant Ltd, 8-12 Broadwick St,
London W1F 8HW, 2 signed IC's, I sent, she sent a signed, 3/5. b/w
photo.

Baseball
Alford, Steve, 831 Forest Hill Dr, Caralville, IA 52241-3429, 2 signed
IC's.
Whiten, Mark, 5810 Jefferson Park Dr, Tampa, FL 33625, 1 signed TC, he
sent, sent back my IC's.

Military
Lebow, FCO3 Cleatus, USS Indianapolis Survivor, 2 signed IC's, he sent
a signed business card

Basketball
Meinhold, Carl "Red", 5 Courtleigh Pl, Reading, PA 19606-2941, played
in the 40's and 50's, 2 signed IC's.

Babylon 5
Now, this is a strange one; I sent to one actor, c/o his agent, at
least I thought it was his agent. Turns out it wasn't, but he got
another actor, who also played a part on Babylon 5 to sign my IC.
Lizzi, John. c/o AMS Models & Talent, PO Box 77, Clay, NY 13041,
thought it was nice of the agent to do that.

Hope everybody's week has been great so far,

Joe