CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   NEW PRICES ON YU-GI-OH! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20277)

Jenny J's Collectibles November 17th 03 01:32 AM

NEW PRICES ON YU-GI-OH!

JENNY J'S COLLECTIBLES
Specializing in sports cards - (Hobby Boxes and Singles)

Order now through December 23rd and automatically get entered to
win free Hobby Boxes! See website for details.

http://www.jennyjscollectibles.com/pages/Refund.htm

Look for fantastic Pre-order prices as well as our "Box of the Month".
With the "Box of the Month", enjoy a great low price on our pic for the
month

We accept Credit Cards and Paypal. Enjoy secure ordering 24 hours a day.

Sign up for our newsletter and get 5 free Star Cards. (mixture of
jersey/insert cards)

Jenny J's Collectibles,
http://www.jennyjscollectibles.com