CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Star Trek 35 Anniversary "From the Archives" Cards (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19331)

Mars53 July 28th 03 08:58 PM

Star Trek 35 Anniversary "From the Archives" Cards

I have three of these cards for sale. I will give a discount if you purchase
all three cards at one time. The cards are the following:

CC1 Captain James T. Kirk
CC2 Spock
CC3 Lieutenant Uhura

The card has the following statement on it:

"CONGRATULATIONS This card contains an authentic piece of STAR TREK costume
material acquired directly from Paramount Pictures.

Thank you for reading this post and please contact me with any offer you have
for these cards.

Remember with each order we ship a FREE promo item too.....

A HREF="http://www.amazon.com/seller/mars53" Visit my Amazon member's
page./A