CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Getting started (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19328)

MIKZCARDZ July 28th 03 02:07 PM

Getting started

Subject: Getting started
From: (Casey)
Date: 7/27/03 10:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time
I am new to collecting trading cards. Need help with terminology, i.e.
wax packs, parallel set. Is there a book any where or e-zine that
helps a newcomer?
Thanks, in advance for your help.

WELCOME To the World of Non Spoort Trading cards!

www.nonsportupdate.com

.... is a great place to start as, well as this group. Do not be shy to ask
questions about any aspect of the hobby.

WE all have questions that can't be answered in guides.

Wishing you well with your collecting!

Mike Surratt
www.mikzcardz.com

Smartchoice26 July 29th 03 02:23 AM

Mike,
Thank you for giving me these tips and I will return to this newsgroup and ask
questions accordingly. Sometimes being new you think your questions are stupid
but I forget everyone starts from spot A and grows to Z., thanks for the
encouragement.

Have a great day.
Casey