CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   FS: Everway, Michael Kaluta, Harry Potter Movie Cards, Anime cards (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19319)

Anime Cards Webpage Listing July 27th 03 09:46 PM

FS: Everway, Michael Kaluta, Harry Potter Movie Cards, Anime cards

For sale to good home =)

Everway Collector Cards from Wizards of the Coast - 90 cards in the
set, beautiful fantasy art work by various artists! I have 2 regular
card sets, $6 each. Also, I have assorted regulars if you are trying
to finish your own set, five cents each.

Michael Kaluta regular set, Series 1 - 6$
Michael Kaluta regular set, Series 2 - $6

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Movie Trading Cards, regular
set, $7 each set or make an offer. These cards are taller than
traditional trading cards and will not fit inside the regular 9 cards
per page plastic sheets. (Just a warning).

ALSO: Anime Trading Cards regulars from Assorted series! I have
assorted regulars from Ah! My Goddess, Battle Athletes, Ayashi no
Ceres, Fushigi Yuugi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Nuku Nuku, Slayers and
more. Visit my web site at

http://members.cox.net/~ixion

for more details and a listing of which regulars are needed and for
sale. All regulars are also available for trade, simply email me your
extras list.