CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Sat & Sunday (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=322142)

Joe March 10th 13 06:26 PM

Sat & Sunday

Got a few to share with ya'll and 1 RTS, did my bit, mailed out 11 today also. Here's what I got:

Star Trek
Newman, Alec, c/o Just Voices Agency, 140 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SA, was in Star Trek Enterprise, 2 signed IC's.

Baseball
Bolick, Bill, 2135 Holly Ln, Solvang, CA 93463, 2 signed IC's, he sent a signed TC of his own.

Dr. Who
Jones, Toby, c/o Public Eye Communications, Ltd, Ste 313, The Plaza, 535 Kings Rd, London SW10 0SZ, was also in some other Brit shows and Harry Potter movies.

RTS
Dark Shadows-old show
Jackson, Kate, c/o Celebrity Consultants, 3340 Ocean Park Blvd, Ste.1005, Santa Monica, CA 90405, "Wrong Address" was printed on the envelope.

Hope everyone is getting something, it's been a slow year, for me anyway;

Joe