CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sci-Fi Movie & TV Goodies at Spooky Prices! Look if you dare! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=192027)

zeeterman October 27th 06 04:47 PM

Sci-Fi Movie & TV Goodies at Spooky Prices! Look if you dare!

Check out Zeeterman's Intergalactic Junkyard!
A great stash of Movie, TV, & Sci-Fi goodies at really cheap prices!
http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/booth/Zeeterman
Trading Cards, Toys, Books, Magazines, Comics, Buttons, DVDs, Videos,
Promos....
Beetlejuice, Star Wars, Galactica, The Prisoner, Batman, X-Files,
Starship Troopers,
Farscape, Mystery Men, Sky Captain, Fantastic 4, Superman, and lots
more!
Plus check out our 99 cent Starlog Magazine Sale!
Almost all of our auctions are Buy-It-Now, so no competition, no
waiting!
Very cheap shipping too! Thanks for looking!
http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/booth/Zeeterman